This soup is an adapted version of a recipe I seen from the Pioneer Woman on The Food Network. Again, its full of speed and really handy to have in the fridge or freezer for those days when you just don’t have time to cook.
Recipe is Syn Free, SP friendly, Freezer friendly and serves 4 people
- 1 can plum tomatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 litre veg stock
- salt & pepper
- low calorie cooking spray
- Fry onion and garlic on a medium heat for 2-3 mins.
- Add carrots and tomato puree and fry for further 2 mins
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30mins
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before blending.
- Serve with cracked black pepper.
Hope you all enjoy and make sure to comment and let me know if you try it or tag me in your pictures on Instagram @Laur21_sw