Seen as though I mentioned in my first post that I was cooking Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner I thought I would share the recipe.
This is a slimming world version adapted from a few different recipes. Everything can be tweaked to how you like it. It’s all down to personal taste.
Serves 3-4 people
- 400g 5% lean mince
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 200-300ml passata
- 1/2 beef oxo cube
- 1tsp sweetener
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 1tsp garlic granules
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp basil
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp parsley
- 1tap onion salt
- 400g pasta
- Fry mince on medium heat until browned
- Add in chopped tomatoes and passata and stir
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 25 mins
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Drain and serve with bolognese and veg of your choice
- Sprinkle over some Parmesan and enjoy!